CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Opening Sequence

Final Opening Sequence

Preliminary Task

Preliminary Task

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Media Prelim: Question 6

What have you learnt from completing this task? Looking ahead, how will this learning be significant when completing the rest of your foundation coursework, do you think?

From this prelim task I have learnt a few things. Firstly, I have learnt about how effective match on action is when it comes to making the sequence flow continually. I have also learnt about the 180 degree rule, and how that is used so the audience isn't confused. Finally, I have learnt that to make it easier at the editing stage, you need to do lots of takes for each shot, so that match on action is easier to edit in. When editing our prelim task, we found it hard to match up all of the shots, as we didn't have enough takes for some shots. For the rest of my foundation coursework, I will try to get lots of takes for each shot, so that when it comes to editing, it will be easier to get match on action and for the sequence to flow continuously.

0 comments: