CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Final Opening Sequence

Final Opening Sequence

Preliminary Task

Preliminary Task

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Here is my finished blog, I very much hope you enjoy reading it and I thank you for taking the time to do so. You will see on the right of my blog I have links to my Group 1 blog, Alexander Thoupos' blog and Matthew Smith's blog which will hopefully allow easy navigation for you. I also have a link to the class blog, labelled BLK Foundation Blog, which itself contains links to all the blogs in my class.

On my blog you will find evidence of Research, Planning, Production and Evaluation, ranging from theory and narrative structure research to final scripts. You will see my preliminary task video at the top of this blog, and all my evidence for that is labelled Preliminary Task.

On my group blog you will see labels for Research, Planning, and Production as well as the labels for the names of each group member. Under the label James, you will see the posts I personally was resposible for.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog
Kind regards
James Reader (3650)

0 comments: